Tuscan-Style Truffle Chicken & Quinoa
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breasts (approximately 3 ounces, each), slightly pounded
- 1 teaspoon Truffle Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Black Tartufata Truffle Sauce
- 8 oz. Grape Tomatoes, cut into half
- 1 oz. Oven Roasted Roma Tomatoes
- 1 oz. Artichoke Hearts, cut into half
- 1 teaspoon Capers, drainedand rinsed
- 2 oz. Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 oz. Quinoa, cooked
- 12 Asparagus Spears, steamed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil to garnish (optional)
- Green salad of choice as a side dish (optional)
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and ground black pepper.
- Put the chicken breasts on a hot and slighly oiled skillet pan, set over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken until halfway done. Flip the chicken breasts over and top with the Black Tartufata Truffle Sauce and cook until the chicken is done.
- Put the oven roasted tomatoes, grape tomatoes, capers, and artichoke hearts, into a sauté pan set over medium-high heat. Pour in the Balsamic Vinaigrette into the sauté pan and season with Truffle Sea Salt and black pepper. Cook the ingredients for an additional 20-30 seconds.
- Put the cooked quinoa in the center of a serving dish.
- Surround the quinoa with steamed asparagus on the serving dish.
- Place the chicken breasts onto the serving plate, on top of the quinoa and slightly covering some of the asparagus.
- Put the mixture of warm tomatoes and artichokes over the chicken.
- Drizzle oil over the chicken and tomatoes and garnish with fresh basil (if desired).
- Serve with a side salad (optional)